- Skype being used to connect students to the world outside their classroom walls.
- Google Docs projects that encourage students to share and collaborate - Great 21st century skills!
- Distance learning experiences that enhance students' understanding of their content.
- Google sites and blogger to create reports that encourage educational discourse.
- Multi-media projects that work to enhance students understanding of the classroom concepts by encouraging them to not just know the information, but create something with their knowledge.
- Teachers creating classroom blogs and websites to enhance communication with their students and parents.
- Students reviewing for tests and taking assessments via computer programs like Google Forms, PollEverywhere and Pinnacle Instruction.
- Teacher using their document cameras not just for in class instruction, but also to create narrated e-books, videos of instruction, scans of student work, and much more!
- Students creating not just consuming information via tools like: Photostory, Prezi, PowerPoint, Inspiration/Kidspiration, Google Docs, Google Sites, Google Blogger, etc.
I have learned so much from all of you this year! Your dedication to your students, your profession, and using technology in your classroom is amazing. Thank you for all you do to make PPS a great place to work and learn.