On your Windows desktop computer, press the Alt, Ctrl and Delete buttons at the same time.
Click on "Change a Password" on the menu below:
Select your username and follow the directions on screen.
PPS Staff Password Guidelines
- Passwords must have a minimum of 8 characters, containing both letters and numbers
- Passwords expire after 80 days
- Passwords should not be based on well-known or easily accessible personal information.
- Passwords should not be trivial, predictable or obvious.
- Passwords should not be based on the organizations's name or geographic location
- Passwords should be treated as confidential information. No employee is to give, tell, or hint at their password to another person, including IT staff, administrators, superiors, other co-workers, friends, or family members, under any circumstances