It’s that time again for…….
The PPS Technology Department would love for you to check out our fall 2012 newsletter.
Featured Articles include:
- One-to-One Computing: Google Chromebooks
- The TEC Experience: Success in Transition
- iTunes U: Delivering Lessons and Teaching from the Cloud
- Technology and Training Center is now the New Administration Building
- Meet the Tech Staff: Alyssa Medd
- Afterschool Tech Trainings Available
It is one of our goals to help keep the PPS staff informed on what is going on in the technology department along with sharing wonderful and exciting ways technology is being used right here in PPS.
If you have a project/event you would like featured in our next newsletter, or know someone who is doing a great job teaching with technology, we would love to hear about it!
Email Jessica Winstanley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Paul Murray (email@example.com) to share your ideas.
For more information about what is going on in PPS Technology and to access the Common Core app, go to our new PPS Tech Integration Blog at http://ppstechtraining.blogspot.com/. You can also sign up for trainings and access how to guides at the PPS Tech Integration Website http://techtraining.site.portageps.org.